Commercial Leak Detection in Charlotte – Here at South End Commercial Plumbing, we specialize in a variety of different plumbing services, one of which is leak detection. There are a number of ways to determine if you have some sort of leak on your business, including:
- Wet Ground – The #1 indicator of a leak is standing water or saturated ground around your property. If you know your irrigation system is not leaking, then you may have another type of water leak. If you walk the perimeter of your business and notice standing water, moss, mud, etc. with no clear source, contact a plumbing professional immediately.
- High Water Bill – A water bill fluctuates month to month, but if you notice a dramatic increase in the bill with no known source, it may be caused by a water leak. This indication can be hard to narrow down the leak and may be coming from many sources in and around your business. A leaking toilet or drain may cause this, as well.
- Damaged Flooring – If a leak is bad enough, you will begin to notice changes within your flooring. There may be hot spots in your flooring when you step in certain areas. Also, your linoleum may bubble and cracks may appear. This is a strong indication that something is wrong.
- Reduced Water Pressure – If the leak is in your main water line, you may notice a loss of water pressure in your business.
- Hearing Water Running –If you can hear water running through any pipes when you know no one is using water, you may be hearing a leak in the piping under the property.
At South End Commercial Plumbing, we are experienced in commercial leak detection and resolution, and if you notice any of these indications that you may have a slab leak, give us a call. Remember these indicators that suggest you should call us for leak detection:
- Abnormally expensive water bills
- Hearing water running somewhere in the business even when all faucets or spigots are turned off
- A warm spot on your floor could be a sign that you have a hot water line leak somewhere in the pipes in your foundation or slab
- Floor and wall cracks or excessive water damage or moldy carpets
- Pooled water on your lawn may be an indicator of a pipe crack or leak
Depending on the level of your leak, it may be an invasive and expensive procedure to get it repaired. Commercial leak detection is a great way to avoid unnecessary damage to your pipes and the foundation of your Charlotte, North Carolina business or property, pinpointing where the leak is without needing to dig up the pipes.
How to Detect Bathroom Leaks
A water leak in a bathroom can quickly lead to extensive damage. If you notice any of the following signs, it’s best to call in a plumber for leak detection as quickly as possible:
- The paint or wallpaper on the bathroom walls has started to peel. Even a tiny leak can permeate paint and wallpaper and compromise their adhesive qualities.
- Mold or mildew growth continues to show up along non-tiled walls or between the baseboards and flooring in bathrooms.
- The ceiling stains below bathrooms.
- Spongy bathroom floors.
At South End Commercial Plumbing, our commercial leak detection services are non-invasive, allowing us to diagnose your problem in a quick, clean, and efficient way. We can then offer you a free estimate on the repairs needed if leaks are detected. We pride ourselves on being a family owned and operated business, fully licensed, bonded, and insured. Contact us today for commercial leak detection services, and we guarantee your 100% satisfaction.
When your business has a problem with your sewer line, it can cause serious damage to your home or office. If the sewer line has a clog, it will cause your toilets, sinks, and floor drains to back up, resulting in contaminated water and even raw sewage coming into the business. This is dangerous to your health and can cause significant damage to flooring and walls, as well as to business assets inside the property. Most state sanitation laws require that any carpeting that has been touched by sewer water must be completely replaced, which is an expensive renovation cost.
If your plumber doesn’t use video sewer line inspection, they won’t be able to find the precise location of the clog within the sewer line. This means that the plumber may have to excavate up large portions of the pipe in order to locate the clog, which is a more expensive fee. It also causes additional damage to your lawn or parking lot, since the plumber has to remove grass or soil to get to the plumbing beneath the ground.
At South End Commercial Plumbing, we offer video sewer line inspections to properties in Charlotte, North Carolina. We use a long snake with video equipment, which allows us to get into the pipes without causing any damage to your yard. We can then figure out where and what the clog is, which means we can target and fix the exact problem as fast as possible. If you have any signs of sewer pipe backup, give us a call, and we can come out immediately to give you an estimate.
South End Plumbing offers reliable leak detection services in Charlotte, Concord, Cornelius, Indian Trail, Harrisburg, Huntersville,Kannapolis, Matthews, Mint Hill, Monroe, Gastonia, Mooresville, Mt. Holly, Pineville, Waxhaw, Weddington, Ballantyne and South Park areas of Charlotte, NC.